look i changed the song!! haha. vicki had the same song on her blog. i wanted "last summer" by busted! but they dont have it. darn it. i think lindsay lohan can sing WAYYYYYY better than hilary duff. hilary's just one lucky girl. haha. i rmb the first time i watched confessions of a teenage drama queen.. it was with farah at the movies.. haha. so funny. FARAH!!!!!! I WANNA WATCH THE LAKEHOUSE!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! cant wait to sleepover! AGAIN!! HAHA. WHEEEEEE!!!! argh. i cant go to school today cos I LOST MY FRIGGIN UNIFORM!!!! HOW THE FRIGGIN HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GET TO FRIGGIN SCHOOL??!?!?!?!? DAMN IT. and cheryl ho has all the rest of my uniforms.. haha! sha has my jacket as well! gosh. today im gonna go trapeez-ing at sentosa!! i cant wait!! but i wanna go to school.. waaaaaaaahhh.. ah well. ciao!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home